How do we live out our responsibilities as supervisors and managers, and stay faithful to God’s call to love our neighbours as ourselves? Especially when the “neighbours” report to us?
Cost is $100/person there are only 12 seats available and attendance is required at all 6 sessions. Preregistration is required through the Christ Church Cathedral office. 604.682.3848
Join The Rev. Alisdair Smith and Hugh Alley in this six-week program to explore our role as supervisors and managers as we learn and reflect on the skill of instructing in the workplace.
- a method that helps people succeed at their work
- proven in hundreds of firms
- shown to reduce errors and learning time
- reflect on Jesus’ time teaching his disciples
- explore our identity as both Christians and leaders
For more information contact: Hugh Alley
or by phone (604) 866-1502