Listening Prayer Workshop
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Friday, October 12, 2018 - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- St. Dunstan's, 3025 264th St., Aldergrove
Important: This event has already occurred.
Thursday Eve “Can You Hear Me?" with Dr. Brad Jersak
Open to All
In this evening gathering Brad will be sharing the beautiful message of hearing the voice of God as he makes space for us to listen and respond. We will look at testing and trusting the Voice of Love that speaks to us. Listening Prayer brings: truth & insights, healing & reconciliation, and refreshes & rekindles our relationship with God. Experience the Love of God for yourself and enjoy community.
Friday & Saturday - Workshop
Learn or refresh the gift of coming alongside others to help listen to Jesus for clarity, guidance, and healing of memories.
This workshop offers:
- Life Stories
You will be equipped to accompany people as they come into maturity and wholeness.
- Facilitators: Lorie Martin & Katherine Murray
- Contributing: David Taylor, Eden Jersak, Fiona Calder
Fri/Sat: Lunches, Drinks & Snacks will be provided.
Cost: Thurs Eve $25
Full Workshop $225 (Scholarships are available)
Inquires: Lorie Martin @ [email protected] 604 217-6966
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".