Financial Sustainability Info Sessions
- Saturday, May 6, 2017 - 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Saturday, May 6, 2017 - 1:30PM - 3:30PM
- St, Agnes, North Vancouver and Church of the Epiphany Surrey
Important: This event has already occurred.
There will be two sessions on Saturday, May 6, 2017
- 10am-12noon at St. Agnes, North Vancouver
- 1:30-3pmThe Anglican Parish of the Church of the Epiphany, Surrey
These sessions are open to everyone
At these information meetings the presenters will outline the Financial Sustainability models that Bishop Skelton and Diocesan Treasurer, Bob Hardy will propose to Synod following the diocesan-wide consultations on assessment that took place last fall and Diocesan Council input from the two recent meetings, January 11 and March 22.
This information will also be shared at the May 8 meeting at Holy Trinity Cathdral, New Westminster with other information geared towards those clergy and lay delegates attending the 117th Synod in the Diocese of New Westminster on May 26 and 27, 2017.